Friday, July 17, 2015

Mango-Salmon Sushi Roll

This roll was inspired by Make Sushi.com and is almost a complete copy. There are only one or two differences. A great website to learn about making Sushi. It looked so great I just had to make what I thought is art on a plate. 
First thing I did was to take a fresh piece of salmon a fry it up a bit and break it down to smaller pieces. I added a touch of salt
I added to Mango that I pureed in my Vita mix. 
I kept reducing it down and down until I got the right consistency I was looking for
All done.....refrigerated overnight to cool off
Done....
Assembling some of the ingredients I needed
Enough said. See if you can recreate this avocado slices....not easy.
Half a sheet of Nori....
Sushi.... it will be an inside out roll
Mango Salmon and Red peppers slices
Rolled up....
Layered Avocado and Mango slices on top of roll
Plastic wrap to keep everything in place to make it easier to slice








No comments:

Post a Comment