Sunday, July 5, 2015

Smoked Salmon & Avocado Sushi

I came up with this one by accident. I was walking through QFC (local grocery store) and Avocado and Smoked Salmon were on sale. Dang I could make Sushi from this and I did. Understand this is only my second attempt at Sushi. My first one was amazing and it was called Jewish Lox-Sushi (Link). 
English Cucumbers
Seeded using a spoon
Cut into small strips
Ripe Avocados
Peeled the the right way
Sliced 
Cream cheese sliced. In freezer for 30 min to make it easier to slice into strips
About 60% of a Nori sheet
 Sushi Rice on Nori
 This is called inside out Sushi Roll. All ingredients piled on lower half
All rolled up
























3 comments:

  1. Smoked salmon is one of our go to ingredients for sushi. We tend to gravitate to maki sushi with smoked salmon or gravlax with cucumber avocado and salmon flavored cream cheese. We mix up the fillings a bit. I love how yours looks.

    ReplyDelete